Being a woman, you know how your health concerns are different and sensitive from men. You need to be fit and strong all the time but at the same time you are never left with time for yourself.
A few basic changes in your lifestyle can improve your health many folds. We have enlisted 7 best ways:
- A healthy diet: Natural foods tend to keep you at your best. Add variety of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet and avoid processed foods. Prefer whole grains and leaner parts of fish and meat depending upon on your age. Include proper amount of calcium and protein in your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise is as much important as eating, breathing or any other activity. Plenty of exercises encourage healthy lifestyle and keeps your heart healthy. If not 7 days a week, try to exercise for at least 5 days a week for 30 minutes each day. You can opt for different workouts like swimming, jogging, cycling, aerobics, dancing or simply brisk walking.
- Avoid drugs, alcohol and smoking: Stay away from smoking and drugs and consume alcohol in moderate quantities. A few studies show that it is safe for women to consume one drink a day.
- Stress management: A women has to deal with different levels of stress almost at every stage of life. We forget that mental health is as much important as the physical one. Try to take out a few minutes for yourself each day.
- Avoid sun: Make sure to use a sunscreen of minimum 15 SPF to prevent your skin form harmful rays of sun.
- Appreciate birth control: It avoids the risk of unwanted pregnancy.
- Get proper sleep: Proper sleep is the key of healthy heart and healthy life. It maintains both your physical and mental health.
In addition to that, women are advised to visit kasiljean to know about products that keep their skin flawless and maintain their outer beauty. It is a perfect booster to one’s self confidence.…